When you own a new router and want to login in it the first thing you need to know about its IP address. This Ip address is the local address of your router. You can use it to change the username, Password, and another wireless setting of your router. The IP 192.168.1.1 is a common Ip address but it mainly used by Linksys, TP-Link, Cisco, D-Link, Netgear, Asus router.
So the first step for landing to 192.168.1.1 router login page is to go to the browser search bar search for 192.168.1.1 it automatically redirects you to the router login page. You have to provide the correct username and password. If you don’t have that no worry we have shared that below and you can also see it under your router. The main part of this router setting is that you can also change your Wifi password from there. It just took a few minutes and your wifi would be secure again.
What is 192.168.1.1 IP?
192.168.1.1 is an IP address mainly used by D-link or Linksys and some other router brands. The router company provides this address so that the admin can do further modifications after their purchase. Only the admin has the axis to do the modification or someone who has the username or password.
You can use 192.168.1.1 to change the username, Password, Wifi password, or rename your wifi name and other router settings. If you want to get the old setting back then you just have to push the reset button mainly placed on the bottom of the router. The 192.168.1.1 user interface is also different in all the routers but the basic functions remain the same.
How to Find your Router’s Ip Address?
If you can’t access your admin page with 192.1681.1 page than may you are wrong. Your Ip address maybe 192.168.0.1, 192.168.2.1 or even 10.0.0.1. In that case, you can check your router’s IP address from below or from your router bottom. We have mentioned a popular router Ip address along with their username and password.
Default IP Address, Login & Password of Router
Below we have shared the default username, password, and router login IP address. If you don’t know your default username or password and you can go for below username or password for login. We have also shared the complete guide to login in to your admin page below. Just select your router from below and go for the username and password.
Router Name IP Address Username Password
Cisco 192.168.1.1 admin admin
Linksys 192.168.1.1 admin admin
Netgear 192.168.1.1 admin admin
Billion 192.168.1.254 admin admin
How to Login in 192.168.1.1 Using Routers?
Login Using Router on the 192.168.1.1 IP page is easy you just have to follow some simple steps which I am going to tell you. You can modify several settings once you login to this page. You can use 192.168.1.1 IP to access the TP-Link, Cisco, D-Link, Linksys, Netgear, Asus, Linksys, and other routers.
Login 192.168.1.1 With Tp Link Router
Connecting Tp Link Router is easy you just have to connect TP-link router with RJ45 cable. And precisely enter the same Ip address which I mentioned above. Carefully follow the steps.
- Connect the Tp-link router using your RJ45 cable.
- Power on Your Router and your computer or laptop.
- Open Your Browser and type 192.168.1.1 and press enter.
- Enter Username – admin and password – admin if you can using for the first time. If you already set the username or password then go for yours.
- After entering and accepting your detail you have the access to change wifi password or name, according to your will.
Login 192.168.1.1 With D-Link Router
D-link is also one of the famous router company and many people worry about their router setting. Accessing the 192.1681.1 login page with D link is easy you just have to enter the user & password and bang you’re in. Follow these steps for proper guidance.
- Connect Your DLink router with the RJ45 cable.
- Turn on your Pc and router.
- Open your default browser and search this address 192.168.1.1 or http://dlinkrouter and press enter.
- Login with your DP link username and password if you are using it the first time then enter username – admin and password -admin and press enter.
- After login, you can access all the functionality of your router and easily modify all the settings including establishing wifi and changing the password.
Login 192.168.1.1 With Netgear Router
Netgear is one of the best selling routers and provides the best area coverage too. When it comes to accessing the 192.168.1.1 IP login page it provides a simple and unique user interface. After entering Ip all you need to do is entering the correct username and password and you are good to go. Read further steps below.
- Connect your Netgear Router box with the help of RJ45 cable.
- Turn on your computer and router to start the further process.
- Open the browser and enter 192.168.1.1 IP it redirects you to the router login page now enter the username and password. If you re using it first then you can see the password, username above.
- Done, you are login to your router system now you can modify any setting according to your will.
Forget Username or Password of Router?
Well in this we have two cases first you are a fresh user and don’t know your username or password and second if you forgot your user name or password. Both cases are mentioned below.
If you forget the username and password then there is a simple thing press the reset button of your router (Mainly present at the bottom of your router). The reset button is a bit inside so you have to use some pointed thing (pen) and press it for around 8 seconds. It will reset the router and your password and username and would be new again. And now you can use the default username or password from above.
If you are using your router for the first time then look for the username & password behind the router back or you can also see the default password from the above image. You can also see the steps from the beginning if you are getting confused about something.
Can’t Access to 192.168.0.1 IP?
If You did all things right from your side and still can’t connect to 192.168.0.1 login page then look for all the things which I mentioned below.
- Check the IP address you entered is correct or not.
- Check whether the router is on or off
- Double Check the RJ45 cable. If it seems faulty then change it.
- If you think the router is not working properly then reset it.
- If nothing works then contact routers customer service.
Common Mistakes for 192.168.1.1
Some of the people often type some varients while typing 192.168.1.1 admin IP and often come in search engines instead of going to the router login page. Some of the common mistakes were 192.168.l.l, 192.168.1..1, 192.168.l.l, 192.168.ll, 192168.1.1, 192.168.L.1, 192.16811, 192.168.11.You just have to make sure you don’t make these kinds of mistakes while login into your router.
Copy the exact same router IP 192.168.1.1 from the above and paste it to the address bar of your browser. Also, copy the default password and username from the above to enter on the login screen.
Our Verdict on 192.168.1.1 Login Page
We have shared the IP address, username, and password of some popular router that you use to login in 192.168.1.1 admin page. After login in your router, you can also change the username and password of it along with changing wifi password and other things. We specially described steps for Dlink, Tplink Netgear routers as they are used by many peoples.
So, guys, this is the last few words of the post and If you faced any issue then you can comment in the comments section below.